Green Roof & Planter Boxes
Green roof and planter box habitats have significant potential to bring back biodiversity and provide ecosystem services in urban areas, and in particular the city centre.
- Produce Oxygen.
- Convert CO2 emissions.
- Absorb & transform sunlight.
- Reduce ambient temperature.
- Reduce the heat of buildings.
- Create large catchment areas.
- Capture and harvest rainwater.
- Reduce storm water runo & discharge.
- Reduce energy costs.
- Create habitat for wildlife.
- Productive rooftop.